Complete DiVERGE's symbol with a
statement or expression meaningful to you
( e.g. I am me | I am a rock )
12 characters per line
Give your creation a name
- region-1 #
- region-2 #
- region-1 #
- region-1 #
- region-1 #
Drag to spin
This NFT is already in use
- Handcrafted in Portugal
- High-cut sneaker
- Premium Italian leather
- Internal flat cotton lacing
- Soft calfskin lining
- Padded heel counter
- Leather/Foam insole - fully breathable and antibacterial, completely removable for daily use
- Rubber cupsole - stitched and glued for durability
- Embossed logo
- Upper: Calf Leather
- Lining: Calf Leather
- Sole: 100% Rubber
- Laces: 100% Cotton
Can I return a product?
Yes, you can. Although all our products are made to order and customized by you for you, we accept the return or one free exchange. However, you will need contact us by e-mail (email@example.com)
Please be aware that this right to exchange only occurs if the products:
- Have not been washed or used;
- Maintain their original features and the packaging is not damaged (packages that have been carefully opened are not considered as damaged);
- Have not been tampered with.
Returns are not possible if you choose to order two pairs or more in your order. In those cases, we reserve the right to only offer you one free exchange per pair or, at least, charge you for the return of the sneakers you have ordered and wish to return. As a brand that wants to try to produce only what it sells to have a minimal impact in the environment, we want to disincentivize those who order several pairs to see which one they like the most but always planned to keep only one.
Returns are also not applicable if you choose to order a pair from our Creators Collection. In those cases, we reserve the right to only offer free exchanges.
Returns are also not applicable if you decide to decline to pay any possible VAT/Duties that may occur. In those cases we reserve the right to deduct the shipping amount.
How do I return or exchange a product?
To return or exchange your order you should contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org within 15 days of receiving your order, so we can arrange for all the necessary details to exchange your product and package.
After the first contact with our customer support, we will validate your request and, send you a shipping label along with detailed instructions on how to return your shoes for an exchange or refund. This normally takes 1-2 business days. Please do not ship any items directly to our workshop without the proper shipping label provided by us as we will not be able to process your return.
In case of an exchange, after receiving the product and checking its integrity (as mentioned in the previous point), we will proceed to its exchange. DiVERGE allows for one free exchange.
In case of a return, after receiving the product and checking its integrity (as mentioned in the previous point), we will proceed with the refund within 5 business days.
I received a defective product. What should I do?
We guarantee the satisfaction of our customers. Therefore, if you feel that we have sent you a defective product, please notify us regarding the defect through support@diverge-
Plain Leather: Apply a thin layer of leather balm and once it’s dry, gently brush to keep the finish of the leather always in good conditions. Opt for softer hog bristles to make sure you don’t damage your sneakers. A leather protector spray is also an option to consider.
Suede: Use a brush to gently remove any dirt or dust. Brush in the direction of the fabric’s grain to avoid damaging it. Dry stains can be removed by using a white or brown gum eraser. If it doesn't work we advise you to visit your local cobbler and get additional advice.
Nubuck: Nubuck cloths are the best option to remove dirt and shiny spots. Wipe in several directions using circular motions and make sure you cover the entire nap area.
Rubber Soles: Clean the dirt with a dampened cloth and carefully soak the sole in a mixture of water and dishwashing soap. Make sure you don’t soak the upper part! Use a toothbrush with the mixture to scrub your soles. Once it’s done, dry the sneakers using a cloth.
Every minted asset in this edition comes with a collector's physical pair of sneakers featuring Frederico's artwork, as well as an additional set of benefits:
- 15% discount code @ DiVERGE
- A4 size print of the original Artwork
Create Your Sneaker NFT
How it works:
1. Create a unique and original colour combination of one of our styles.
2. Press "NFT" in the customization bar, tick the box to add it to cart and order the bundle.
3. As we start to make your sneakers in real life, we will also develop the 3D of your NFT, which has information about your rights and benefits in its properties.
4. Your creation will be added to the "Creator's Collection" (expect around 5 weekdays)
5. Every time your sneakers gets purchased, you will get an automatic email with the amount of royalties you are entitled to (2% x Net Revenue). The more sneakers you sell, the more money you will earn, so help us spread the word.